The Center for Community Transitions - Charlotte, NC
Salary range: $70,000 - $75,000
The Development Director is responsible for the creation, coordination, and implementation of the development strategy and annual fundraising plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and implement a comprehensive development strategy to support the programs of CCT. The strategy will include, but is not limited to donor relations, giving campaigns, fundraising events, online giving, grant writing, and reporting.
• Work with the Executive Director, Board of Directors, and other staff as needed to create the annual revenue budget and fundraising goals.
• Ensure that CCT’s development activities are in compliance with local, state and federal nonprofit guidelines
• Maintain CCT grant calendar and donor database to monitor proposal submissions and report deadlines.
• Research, identify, and participate in authoring new grant opportunities and oversee the maintenance of existing and renewal grants.
• Coordinate data and content for grant proposals and reports as needed with the Executive Director and Program Directors.
• Maintain CCT donor databases (Salesforce).
• Create and implement a system to track gift processing, giving history, cultivation activities, gift acknowledgement, and all pertinent items related to gift processing.
Board of Directors
• Produce and manage reports to use for development activities for the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
• Serve as agency liaison to the Board of Directors for fundraising and development. The liaison provides coaching, encouragement, and support to board members engaged in fundraising.
• Manage fundraising events, both in-person and virtual, in coordination with CCT Marketing and Communications
For a full job description, please visit: https://www.pattonmcdowell.com/news/2022-08/cct-seeks-development-director.htm
Applications should include:
1-page cover letter
Three professional references
**All files should be saved with the applicant's first and last name + document type (e.g., Kendra Williams cover letter, Kendra Williams resume, Kendra Williams references**
Please indicate the position and organization to which you are applying in the subject line of the email (i.e., Development Director, Center for Community Transitions)
No phone calls or in-person visits, please
Note that only those candidates invited to screening will be contacted