Ronald McDonald House Charities® of the Piedmont Triad, Inc. - Winston-Salem, NC
Salary range: $41,600-$52,000
POSITION SUMMARY: The Development Manager (DM) is responsible for providing administrative, clerical, and general support to both the Development Department and the Friends of the Ronald McDonald House. The DM works with the Chief Development Officer (CDO) and the Marketing Manager (MM) on financial and database management, marketing, external and donor relations, and supports various fundraising initiatives and events. The DM is responsible for providing accounting support to the Chief Operations Officer (COO) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The DM reports to the CDO.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Donor Record Management
2. Accounting Responsibilities
3. Friends of the Ronald McDonald House
4. Community Relations / Marketing/Branding
5. Development / Fundraising
6. Communications / Social Media
8. Perform and prepare administrative support tasks and other duties as assigned.
For more information and to apply, please visit: https://rmhcpt.org/who-we-are/careers/