- Thu, Aug 12A webinar link will be provided for 1 week.Aug 12, 9:00 AM – Aug 19, 5:00 PMA webinar link will be provided for 1 week.The Development Officer writes the story of your organization. The Financial Officer illustrates it…with numbers. Financial Analyst Amy Karson and Fundraising Consultant Amy Fiore are experienced in improving operational efficiencies and meeting income goals for small to mid-sized nonprofits.
- Tue, Jul 27Zoom Link will be providedJul 27, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PMZoom Link will be providedStepstone Strategic Partner principals Sandra Boyette and Bill Porter will discuss key points of board development and management. They will begin with the pathways to board service and cover a variety of essential topics, including engagement of former board members.
- Aug 18, 11:30 AM – 12:45 PMZoom Link
- August Monthly Meeting - Session 2:The Gift Conversation: Using Permission to Close More Transformational GiftsAug 18, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PMZoom Link
- Sep 14, 8:00 AM EDT – Sep 15, 5:00 PM EDTGTCC Conference Center, 7908 Leabourne Road #9707, Colfax, NC 27235The AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course is composed of seven modules that have been designed by experienced fundraising professionals to meet the real-world needs and challenges non-profit organizations face every day. The AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course is a 16-hour CFRE approved course.
“AFP membership has provided a foundation of ethical resources and best practices on which our fundraising team has built a dynamic program of support.”
— Paul J. Russ, MFA, CFRE
Vice President of Marketing & Development, Hospice & Palliative Care of Greensboro
Each year, AFP awards scholarships for one Professional Membership and one Young Professional Membership to a fundraiser in the Triad region who hasn’t yet experienced AFP. Applicants must be sponsored by a current AFP member and complete the annual application by the posted deadline. Please note that current members may only sponsor one scholarship applicant per year.
When you join AFP you gain access to our local and global mentoring program. Whether you’re a seasoned fundraising professional who wants to help newcomers to the profession or a young professional just starting your fundraising career, AFP’s mentoring program provides an incredible opportunity to grow your network, knowledge, and confidence.