Ronald McDonald House Charities® of the Piedmont Triad, Inc. - Winston-Salem, NC
Salary range: $41,600-$52,000
The Marketing Manager, as a member of the Development Department, is responsible for providing marketing, promotional, graphical, and external communication services for RMHCPT. The Marketing Manager assists the Chief Development Officer and Development Manager with donor relations and supporting various fundraising initiatives and events. The Marketing Manager is the staff liaison to the Friends of the Ronald McDonald House®.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. COMMUNICATIONS / SOCIAL MEDIA
2. MARKETING / BRAND MANAGEMENT
3. COMMUNITY RELATIONS / EVENT MANAGEMENT
4. DEVELOPMENT / FUNDRAISING
5. OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1. Four-year college degree required.
2. Valid state issued driver’s license required.
3. Advanced competency in MS Office, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere) and video editing software.
4. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
5. Ability to express ideas clearly, concisely, and logically, orally and in writing.
6. Demonstrate initiative, problem solving ability and diplomacy, and ability to perform duties with minimum direction and supervision.
7. Volunteer experience, preferably in a leadership role.
8. Working knowledge of internet-based donor database systems (for example Exceed, Salesforce, Blackbaud).
9. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
10. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
11. Able to lift and move objects weighing 30 lbs.
12. Visual acuity to operate a computer terminal and read extensively.
For more information and to apply, please visit: https://rmhcpt.org/who-we-are/careers/