University of North Carolina School of the Arts, Winston Salem, NC
· Coordinates and manages the calendar and daily activities for the Vice Chancellor for Advancement (VCA).
· Coordinates complex schedules, meetings and logistics.
· Provides primary reception activities for the Advancement department. Answers phones, refers calls, and maintains filing systems.
· Coordinates logistic planning for Advancement staff retreats, monthly birthday lunches, as well as office Thanksgiving, Holiday and any other gatherings.
· Assists the VCA with communications with donors, Boards, staff, etc.
· Establishes and maintains strong relationships with staff in other offices of the School (e.g., Chancellor, Provost, VC for Finance and * Administrations, Arts Schools, etc.) Serve as a problem solver as needed.
· Prepares and processes correspondence for the VCA.
For more information and to apply, click here: