Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Salary range: $55,000 - $65,000
Leadership Winston-Salem seeks an experienced, highly motivated development professional to assume responsibility for the organization’s fundraising activities including: annual giving, major gifts, planned giving, gift accounting, stewardship, community awareness, and relationship building.
The Director of Philanthropy reports to the Executive Director and will interact closely with the Resource Development Committee and the Board of Directors.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute a comprehensive plan to meet fundraising goals through relationship building and solicitation from individual donors, corporate sponsors and foundation support.
• Develop annual report to the community with input from Executive Director and Board of Directors.
• Manage donor acknowledgement including annual report.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Demonstrated ability to plan and execute a comprehensive, strategic, robust and effective fundraising strategy.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills, as well as public speaking and interpersonal skills.
• Proactive relationship builder for long-term benefit.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of three years of successful work experience in fund raising
• Experienced in writing grant proposals and obtaining grants
• Demonstrated proficiency in the use of donor database (Network for Good)
• Demonstrated technology expertise and regular use of Microsoft Office and social media
For more detailed information, visit https://leadershipws.org/employment/
For questions or to apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org