Housing for New Hope
Durham, NC Salary: N/A
Develop and drive Housing for New Hope’ relationship-based annual development plan
in partnership with the Executive Director, board, and staff in support of budgeted annual
goals and long-term strategic goals.
• Provide leadership and supervision for the Resource Generation and Community
Engagement Team including the Marketing and Communications Specialist, Community
Engagement Coordinator, and interns.
• Evolve a case for support that aligns with the strategic plan and inspires individuals and
organizations to invest.
• Oversee the identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of donor constituent
groups including individuals, corporations, civic, foundation, and faith-based
organizations, utilizing staff and board for execution.
• Manage a personal portfolio of donors resulting in direct face to face solicitation.
• Ensure growth of foundation funding through researching, pursuing, and securing new
opportunities and deepening current partnerships.
• Manage the annual campaigns by developing strategy and executing the plan.
• Execute a formal stewardship plan to further engage donors and volunteers in the
mission and to show appreciation for their investments.
• Work with the team to conduct events designed to increase awareness, raise funds, and
offer an effective entry point to the organization as needed.
• Guide the strategy and execution of special giving opportunities such as capital
campaigns or planned giving.
• Share stories of impact to motivate volunteers, board members, donors, and partners in
ways that inspire support for the agency.
• Build the reputation and exposure of the organization through community outreach.
• Serve as an integral member of the agency’s Strategic Leadership Team, helping to
ensure strong staff relations and fulfilment of mission, vision, and core values.
• Develop and manage the departmental budgets for Resource Generation and
• Work closely with the Director of Finance & Administration and Executive Director to
ensure that revenue is allocated to specific programming areas and to determine where
additional funding is needed.
• Work closely with Director of Client Services and program leadership to identify
programmatic needs as it pertains to development and marketing.
• Provide staff leadership to the Board’s Resource Generation & Community Engagement
For more details and how to apply, please visit: